Paragon Lodging's Guest Courtesy Shuttle For SELECT Homes
To Request a Ride: Call or Text (970) 458.1302
Paragon Lodging and Black Mountain Limo are excited to offer you this 2018-2019 winter ski season's courtesy guest shuttle available for select homes. Please note that the guest courtesy shuttle will only run from opening day, November 15th, 2018 through April 15th, 2019.
The following applies to all guests wishing to utilize this service:
- Hours of Operation: 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM (Calls will be taken from 7:15 AM to 5:15 PM)
- Transportation is provided "on call" and is available on a first call first served basis
- Please be READY when your driver arrives. Your driver may not have time to wait if your group isn't ready.
- Depending on driveway access conditions, your pickup and/or drop-off may be at the end of your driveway
- Pick-ups and drop-offs in town will be at designated "Lodging Shuttle" stops. (Inquire within)
- Courtesy rides only within Breckenridge Town limits (Frisco, Keystone or Good Times do not apply)
- If there is no answer, please leave a voicemail or send a text message with your name, phone number, and location. Please allow your driver several minutes to respond to your message.
- Between 2:30 PM and 4:30 PM, the shuttle tends to get very busy. Please allow extra time for pickups during busy periods. Travel before or after the afternoon rush for a more quick pickup.
- Pickups before or after hours may be arranged and are subject to Black Mountain Limo's rates and availability. Click here for additional Private Luxury Transportation from Black Mountain Limo.
- Utilize the comfort and spaciousness of your luxury SUV ride for the entire group! Try to consolidate your groups back and forth travel arrangements.
- Be punctual with pickups! You don't want to miss your ride. Plus, why wait to get to the fresh powder?
- Consider gratuities for your awesome shuttle drivers! These are not included since it's a complementary shuttle convenience.
** Complementary shuttle does not include gratuities. Driver gratuities are accepted and appreciated. Please call if you would like to leave a tip on a credit card. **