A vacation just isn’t a vacation without the entire family!
We love your pet like our own, offering your four-legged friends the perfect four-paws pet-friendly lodging options. Plus, our central location in Breckenridge means there are plenty of mountain adventures for you and your furry companion.
We are happy to provide many options to accommodate both you and your pets. Please give us a call or send an email if you are interested in pet-friendly accommodations. We'll need to ask you a few questions and approve the request for our furry friends.
Just a reminder, don’t forget to pick up after your best friend. We want our community to stay pet-friendly.
Have a “dog”gone great time!
Love & Wags From the Doggies of Paragon Lodging by Moving Mountains!
PS - If you require doggy daycare during your stay, we highly recommend Fresh Tracks Pet Sitting. Kelly takes care care of our dogs as if they were her own. She will do the same for yours.
Pet-Friendly Property Guidelines
Paragon Lodging by Moving Mountains endeavors to be pet-friendly. Pets may be allowed with prior approval in certain Paragon Lodging by Moving Mountains homes but only under supervision.
- Guests are required to attain written authorization from Paragon Lodging by Moving Mountains to bring any pet into any home. (ADA animals see below.)
- Authorization must be requested at the time of reservation and will not be granted at check-in.
- Dogs are the only pets that will be authorized. No more than two pets per home.
- Pet-friendly designated homes on our website allow pets solely with written authorization on a case-by-case basis.
- All approved pet stays are subject to a taxable pet cleaning fee of $950 payable at the time of reservation to cover the cost of returning the Home to a pet allergy-free environment.
- Breckenridge and Summit Country have leash laws, and pets will be kept on a leash at all times.
- Please pick up all pet waste.
- Please contact us directly if you have an ADA Service Pet.