If you choose to drive your own vehicle to Breckenridge, here are a few options. Please keep in mind that parking is prohibited on all town streets unless otherwise posted.
All-Day Free Parking
All-day free parking is available at the Gondola South Lot, Satellite and Ice Rink Lots. The Ice Rink Lot is serviced by the Free Ride year-round. The Satellite Lot is serviced by the Free Ride in the winter with quick access to routes on Airport Road in the summer. Follow signs in the Satellite Lot to free parking.
Free After 3 PM Parking
The F Lot, Wellington Lot, East Sawmill Lot and the Klack Placer Lot are available for free parking AFTER 3 pm. These lots are easy to find and are perfect for dining and shopping.
Fifteen-Minute Free Parking
Fifteen-minute free parking is available in most locations (license plate must be registered at machine or on mobile app).
Downtown Paid Parking
There are over 1,000 paid parking spaces in and around Downtown.
• Fifteen minute free parking is available in most locations (license plate must be registered at machine or on mobile app each time to get free parking).
• Please visit www.townofbreckenridge.com/parking for more information on pay parking rates and hours. Rates are subject to change.
Pay by Phone
Use your smart phone to conveniently pay for parking before ever leaving your car. When you use our pay by phone system you can extend your parking from anywhere, receive text or push reminders before your parking expires, stop your parking session, and easily track your payments.
1. Download the Passport Parking app (Apple/Android) or visit www.ppprk.com in your web browser
2. Enter your zone number. Zone numbers are location specific and are posted on each block and on each meter
3. Enter license plate, choose length of stay, enter payment information
4. Enjoy the freedom of extending your parking from anywhere!
5. Once time has expired, vehicle must be moved to a different location/zone in order to begin a new session
Pay at the Meter
Pay parking meters are conveniently located on each block (1-3 per block face).
1. Press start button on keypad to begin. (No zone information required.)
2. Enter license plate number. We recommend taking a picture of your license plate to ensure accuracy.
3. Follow on screen instructions.
4. Retain receipt for proof of purchase and expiration time. (There is no need to display in vehicle.)
5. Before time expires, you can return to any meter in the same block to add time using the same license plate.
6. Once time has expired, vehicle must be moved to a different location in order to begin a new session.
Overnight parking for passenger and over-sized vehicles is available at the Satellite lot on Airport Road. The cost is $5 per night for up to a maximum of 14 nights. The Free Ride Yellow Route provides 20-minute service to Breckenridge Station. (Overnight on-street parking is prohibited year round).