A vacation just isn’t a vacation without the entire family!
Here at Paragon we love your pet like our own, offering your four-legged friends the perfect four-paws Pet Friendly Lodging options. Plus, our central location in Breckenridge means there are plenty of mountain adventures for you and your furry companion.
Paragon is happy to provide many options to accommodate both you and your pets. Some homeowners will want to know a little about your best friend first. Be sure to complete the Pampered Pet Contract and let us know if you have any pet-specific requests before you arrive.
Just a reminder, don’t forget to pick up after your best friend. We want our community to stay pet-friendly.
Have a “dog”gone great time!
Love & Wags From the Doggies of Paragon Lodging!
PS - If you require doggy daycare during your stay, we highly recommend Fresh Tracks Pet Sitting. Kelly has taken care of Paragon's dogs as if they were her own. She will do the same for yours.
Paragon Lodging Pampered Pet Program
Paragon Lodging endeavors to be pet friendly. Pets may be allowed with prior approval in certain Paragon Lodging homes but only under supervision.
- Guests are required to sign the Paragon Pampered Pet contract.
- Pets are allowed in designated pet homes only.
- Pets are NOT allowed on furniture and bed comforters.
- Breckenridge and Summit Country have leash laws, and pets will be kept on a leash at all times.
- Please pick up all pet waste.
- There is a nonrefundable pet fee of $150.00 per pet, to be paid in full and in advance.
- Barking or other pet behavior that disturbs or interferes with neighbors is not allowed.
- Damages and excessive hair are not covered by the $150.00 per pet fee.
- Pet fees do not cover additional cleaning costs.
- Guest will be required to sign a "Pet Contract".
- Please contact us directly if you have a ADA Service Pet.