Paragon Lodging’s Housekeeping & Guest Arrival Policies
In response to the complex COVID-19 situation, Paragon Lodging has enacted heightened cleanliness procedures to our already rigorous cleaning processes. The health and safety of our guests, owners and staff is a top priority. All of the procedures and products that our Professional Housekeeping teams use meet the guidelines set forth by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) – that paired with the best-practices in the industry, you can rest assured that your home will be fully sanitized for your arrival.
While we've always held extremely high Housekeeping and cleanliness standards, we wanted to share our heightened standards and policies with you to help ease any concerns you may have prior to checking into one of our homes.
- As in the past, prior to all guest arrivals, a thorough clean is performed by our Professional Housekeeping Teams
- All high-traffic areas, kitchen & bathroom surfaces, door handles and knobs are disinfected using cleaning products recommended by the CDC
- All linens are removed from the home and cleaned in an off-site laundry facility using high temp wash and dry settings
- Appliances and Electronics are wiped down and thoroughly sanitized
- All dishes and silverware are run through a high-temp dishwasher cycle
- All bathroom amenities are restocked
- We are extending the turn-around time between reservations to allow more space between occupancies and additional time for our housekeeping teams to complete a thorough cleaning
We will never compromise on the cleanliness of our homes as the health and safety of our guests, owners and staff is a top priority. All of the procedures and products that our Professional Housekeeping teams use meet the guidelines set forth by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) – that paired with the best-practices in the industry, you can rest assured knowing that the home you're checking into was thoroughly cleaned and prepped for your arrival.
We will be implementing a keyless and virtual check-in system as to minimize unnecessary contact between our staff and guests. Upon your arrival to Breckenridge we’ll provide you with a code to access the home that you reserved. Once you’ve settled in, we’ll check-in with you via Zoom or FaceTime to go over our normal check-in items and discuss any questions you may have about your stay.