Updated April 2021
We remain committed as ever to helping our guests plan and enjoy a well-deserved Breckenridge vacation. Our top priority is the health and safety of our guests, staff, homeowners and the community we live in; these will remain at the forefront as we welcome you to Breckenridge over the coming months.
We’ve enhanced our already rigorous Housekeeping procedures and we will be providing disinfecting products in each home for guests to use. We're also welcoming all guests virtually via keyless entry to minimize in-person contact.
Additionally, we’ve eased our deposit policies to make planning a trip to Breckenridge easier this Summer as well as through the Winter.
Flexible Deposit & Cancellation Policy For New Reservations
Reservations that exist through November 15, 2021 | 30-Day Cancellation Policy
Paragon Lodging will collect a 20% Non-refundable Deposit at the time of booking. The remaining balance will be collected 30-days prior to scheduled arrival. Cancellations that occur outside of the 30-day window will forfeit the 20% deposit. Cancellations made inside the 30-day window are non-refundable and will forfeit the entire booking total.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations made outside the 30-day window will forfeit the 20% deposit
- Cancellations that are made inside the cancellation window are non-refundable
- Addendum to our normal cancellation policy will be emailed separately
- This updated policy applies to new reservations only
Reservations that exist after November 16, 2021 will follow our normal Deposit & Cancellation Policies.
We encourage you to protect your vacation by purchasing Travel Insurance
The Breckenridge Ski Resort is open! Here's everything you need to know...
- Face coverings are required by everyone entering any of Vail’s Ski Resorts – this includes our local Resorts: Breckenridge, Vail & Keystone
- Physical distancing will be required
- A reservation system will be in place and everyone will be required to make a reservation in order to ski or ride; Epic Pass-holders will get priority access
- Only Epic Pass-holders will have access to Breckenridge Ski Resort between November 8th and December 6th as well as Priority Ski Days, such as Holiday weeks & weekends
- Single-day lift tickets will go on sale December 8th and will only be available via Vail Resorts Websites & Call centers – lift ticket windows will not be open this season. Single-day lift tickets are expected to be in limited supply
- Families will be able to make reservations together as long as they are all on the same pass account
- The final date to purchase the Epic Pass has not yet been announced however if you plan to ski / ride Breckenridge Ski Resort in the upcoming season, we encourage you to purchase your pass ASAP
Maintenance & Housekeeping Policies
In an effort to keep our team and guests safe - and the guest experience contactless - we ask that if we enter the home for Housekeeping or Maintenance, that guests wear a mask if they are within 6 feet of our Housekeeping or Maintenance Staff.
Please rest assured that thorough Pre Arrival Inspections are performed by both our Maintenance and Housekeeping Departments to ensure that all lights, electronics, and appliances are functioning properly and that Housekeeping is up to standards.
Private Mountain Retreats
Discover your own, private mountain sanctuary... Our private luxury homes are perfectly suited for social distancing and offer sought-after amenities that will allow you to relax, unwind and enjoy a well-deserved vacation. Our Socially Distant luxury accommodations have plenty of space to relax in private with your group away from the crowds. All of our luxury homes offer sought-after amenities such as private outdoor hot tubs, gourmet kitchens, rec rooms with entertainment, large living areas and best of all, expansive mountain views.
Travel to Breckenridge Responsibly
In an effort to keep our community and guests safe, we’re encouraging everyone to travel responsibly. Breckenridge is a high-elevation mountain town with unique health and community challenges. As visitors begin to return, it’s essential that everyone follow physical distancing guidelines set forth by the Summit County Health Department:
- Face Masks or coverings must be worn while visiting public indoor spaces or when a 6-foot physical distancing can't be maintained while in public spaces
- Physically distance yourself from others when in public spaces a minimum of 6 feet
- Wash your hands often
- Stay home when you're not feeling well
Please read the latest public health updates and reach out to our team if you have questions about local guidelines.
Exceptional Cleaning & Sanitation Standards
All of the procedures and products that our Professional Housekeeping teams use meet the guidelines set forth by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) – that paired with the best-practices in the industry, you can rest assured that your home will be fully sanitized for your arrival.
Prior to every guest and owner arrival, all homes go through the following cleaning process performed by our Professional Housekeeping Teams:
- All high-traffic areas, kitchen & bathroom surfaces, door handles and knobs are thoroughly sanitized and disinfected using products recommended by the CDC
- All towels, sheets and bed blankets are removed from the home and cleaned in an off-site commercial laundry facility using a sanitizing high temp wash and dry settings
- Appliances and Electronics are wiped down and thoroughly sanitized
- All dishes and silverware are run through a high-temp dishwasher cycle
- All bathroom amenities are restocked
- Disinfecting Wipes & Sprays will be available in each home for guest use
We will never compromise on the cleanliness of our homes as the health and safety of our guests, owners and staff is a top priority. All of the procedures and products that our Professional Housekeeping teams use meet the guidelines set forth by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) – that paired with the best-practices in the industry, you can rest assured that your home will be fully sanitized for your arrival.
Given the changing situation, it’s best for everyone to stay as informed as possible. We care deeply about the health of our guests, owners, and community, and are working with local and national authorities to help keep everyone safe and healthy. Check out this local health information and ways you can support Breckenridge on your upcoming trip.